Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
DOT Hazmat General Awareness
EVERYDAY discounted price!
Awareness prevents hazards at the workplace. Workers who are exposed to hazardous chemicals and materials can stay away danger if they are aware of the potential hazards and consequences. For that they require effective knowledge and training. DOT Hazmat General Awareness course brings awareness to employees and trains them into knowing the various situations that they may encounter, the nature of the hazards the chemicals may have, and the importance of taking appropriate security measures when dealing with hazardous materials.
Hazardous Waste Training
This course provides basic information about hazardous materials and Hazardous Material Regulations (“HMR”). You can easily determine the required shipping documents and other necessary requirements of dealing with hazardous materials, once you complete the course.
- To know the basic Hazardous Material Regulations (“HMR”).
- To identify the Hazardous Materials (“HazMat”) that you may be exposed to.
- To know the HazMat training requirements.
- To determine the information for shipping documents.
- To determine the requirements for proper labeling, marking and placarding.
- To understand the requirements of packaging, loading and unloading of the materials.
- Hazardous Material (HazMat)
- Hazardous Materials Regulations (“HMR”)
- The Hazardous Materials Table
- Shipping Papers
- Emergency Response Information
- Loading and Storage
1 hour only
70% score is needed to proceed forward in the course. The final exam passing percentage is 70 and then the trainees will receive a certificate of completion.