Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
Hazwoper 1st Responder Awareness Level
EVERYDAY discounted price!
OSHA recommends the Hazwoper 1st Responder Awareness Level for identifying different type of hazards in the work place. Our online hazwoper training offers you this Industrial Emergency Response: Hazardous Materials First Responder Operations-Level I hazwoper course to make you and your working place safe and secure.
Course Timing:Four hours
Hazwoper 1 Responder
In this section of the hazwoper training online course, the OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.120 covering the hazardous waste operations as well as emergency response is widely discussed. The topics are:
- Introduction to OCH Act
- About OSHA and NIOSH
- HAZWOPER or Hazardous Waste Operation and emergency response
- OSHA Standards
- The Legislation of Hazardous Waste (EPA)
- HCS or Hazard Communication Standard
- Definition of Hazard
Hazwoper 8 Hour
Hazwoper 24 Hour
Hazwoper 40 Hour
Often workers have to encounter both biological and chemical hazards in their work sites. This online hazwoper training section will prepare the workers and employers for the possible dangers and list the preventive ways for them. The topics includes
- Definitions of Hazards identification
- Analysis of hazard and safety
- Identifying hazards
- Site/equipment hazards
- Biological hazards
- Environmental hazards
The study of the work place is very necessary particularly when unknown hazards exist at new sites. You will learn here the importance of site characterization and the responsibility of the employers and workers. The topic includes:
- Introduction to site characterization
- On site review
- Off site characterization
- Current monitoring and hazard evaluation
This is a site control program where it deals with reducing workers or the public exposure to the biological, physical, chemical, and safety hazards in the hazardous waste sites. In this OSHA hazwoper training course is dealt for the safety of the workers, the work site and the environment.
- Site control
- Site work zone
- Site protection