Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
HAZWOPER 40 Hour Course
EVERYDAY discounted price!
HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
If you have Five (5) or more employees to register, please click here and set up your group account & save upto 42% on your course fees! View bulk discount rates.
Hazwoper 40 Hour Training Course has been verified and accepted by OSHA for Online Distribution.
OSHA Notes and Compliance:
This course covers topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120.
Self Paced Online Training:
You can sign up for the course online and then you can complete the course all at once or do it whenever your time permits. Course designed considering your busy schedule. You have 6 (Six) months from the date of registration to complete the course.
Course is designed/applicable for:
Employees/Workers working in a Government mandated project consisting of Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operation.
The online course does not include the 8 hours of hands on training required in the 40 hrs of initial training. Workers must also have 40 hrs of initial training before they may enter the site and at least three days of actual field experience under a trained, seasoned supervisor. The three days field experience under a trained, experienced supervisor is the responsibility of the student employer or potential employer.
- Identify hazardous materials existent in the workplace and the possible methods, symptoms and preventative measures of exposure
- Use Site Characterization to establish problems that may exist in your workplace and measures that can be implemented to eliminate hazards
- Encourage the use of Material Safety Data sheets (MSDS) to identify and properly handle hazardous materials
- Implement procedures for treating workers in the event of hazardous exposure
- Understand the purpose of OSHA and its role in regulating occupational safety
- Emphasize the importance of personal protective equipment in limiting hazardous exposure
- Establish an effective Site Control Program to limit the risk of exposure to only those working in the hazardous work zone
- Familiarize yourself with materials, compounds and mixtures that may present flammable, explosive, chemical or radiological hazards .
- Regulation Overview
- Hazard Recognition
- Site Characterization
- Hazardous Chemical Awareness
- Hazard and Safety Analysis
- Radiological Hazards
- Confined Space Entry
- Respiratory Protection
- Material Sampling
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Air Monitoring
- Emergency Procedures
All tests are in the form of quizzes. You are required a score of 70 to proceed forward in course. The final exam also requires a score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The Final Exam can be taken upto 3 times if necessary.
You can download and print a certificate of completion once you successfully complete this course. You will also receive a course completion card in mail within 4-6 weeks.
Purchase Course now through our Secure Server and get started on your training!
HAZWOPER 40 Hour
If you have Five (5) or more employees to register, please
click here and set up your group account & save upto 42% on your course fees! View bulk discount rates.