Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
HAZWOPER 8 Hour Annual Refresher Course + Excavations Module
EVERYDAY discounted price!
Excavation and trenching work is one of the most hazardous jobs in the construction industry today. Cave-ins are probably the most common excavation-related accidents to be reported. Other hazards also include falling loads, falls, hazardous atmospheres and accidents involving mobile equipment. It is important to take the utmost care when approaching a new excavation or trenching job. Many excavation accidents result from inadequate training and planning.
The topics covered in the course meet the requirements of OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.120 standard for 8 hours of annual refresher training for workers working at hazardous waste sites. This course has been specifically designed for all the general site workers who are actively engaged in the removal of hazardous wastes, and who are exposed to hazardous substances on a daily basis. The topics included in the course are HAZWOPER regulations, hazardous chemicals, safety and health plans, air monitoring, safety hazards, site control, medical surveillance, personal protective equipment, decontamination and respiratory equipment.
Those who have already completed the 40 Hour or the 24 Hour HAZWOPER training courses can only enroll for this course.
- To be able to understand the OSHA requirements and regulations.
- To use site characterization for the identification of hazards commonly found in the workplace, and to utilize the correct steps for the minimization of hazards.
- To understand the principles of toxicology and how they are related to the various types of chemical exposures.
- To develop and implement a medical surveillance program and to understand its purpose.
- To understand the uses of personal protective equipment (PPE) and to identify the correct PPE for a specific job or situation.
- To understand the principles of decontamination, the levels of decontamination and the methods of decontamination.
- To understand the potentially hazardous situations that involve corrosives, oxidizers, solvents and reactive chemicals.
- To understand the various responses and considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training for the safety of the workers.
- Regulation Overview
- Site Characterization, Analysis & Control
- Hazard Recognition
- Safe Work Practices & PPE
- Medical Surveillance
- Chemical Awareness
- Emergency Procedures
The duration of the course is 8 hours.
All Tests or Quizzes must be passed with a 100% ranking in order for the applicant to proceed to the next lesson.
The final Examination must be passed with a minimum of 70% in order to clear the course. If necessary, the final examination can be taken 3 times.
An online certificate of completion will provided to you once the course is completed.