Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
Hazwoper 8 Hour Annual Refresher Course + Bloodborne
EVERYDAY discounted price!
This package is a part of our HAZWOPER training program series. It includes the 8 hours of annual refresher courses AND the Bloodborne Pathogen Module.
This 8 hour course is designed to fulfill the requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 hours of annual refresher training for the employees in hazardous waste sites. For general site employees involved in the removal of hazardous wastes or who are exposed or partially exposed to hazardous substances. This 8 hour course covers the topics in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
This course is applicable for those workers who have already completed the 40 and 24 hour HAZWOPER training courses.
This course is designed to meet the requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 hours of annual refresher training for the employees in hazardous waste sites. For general site workers involved in the removal of hazardous wastes or who are exposed or partially exposed to hazardous substances. This 8 hour course covers the topics in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
- Understand OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Use site characterization to identify workplace hazards and the steps to minimize the hazards.
- Understand the principles of toxicology and how they are related to numerous types of chemical exposures.
- To develop a Medical Surveillance Program and understand the purpose.
- Identify the uses of PPE or Personal Protective Equipment and how to choose the correct and proper PPE depending on the situation.
- To understand decontamination, their principles, levels and methods.
- Understand the potential hazardous situations that involve solvents, oxidizers, corrosives and reactive chemicals.
- To understand the different considerations in an emergency and importance of safety training and actions to personal safety as well as the safety of others.
- Regulation Overview
- Hazard Recognition
- Site Characterization, Analysis, and Control
- Safe Work Practices and PPE
- Medical Surveillance
- Chemical Awareness
- Emergency Procedures
This course is for 8 hours.
There are module quizzes with a required pass rate of 100% to proceed towards the next lesson
The final examination must be cleared with a score of 70% to complete the course successfully. Participants can take the final exam 3 times if required.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion after they complete the course successfully.