Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
Hazwoper 8 Hour Annual Refresher Course - Excavations
+ Study Guide
EVERYDAY discounted price!
The importance of excavation safety is increasing fast, due to the rising demand in the construction industry across the country. Construction projects which involve extensive digging and excavation work, cave-ins are generally considered as the biggest hazard on the job site. Excavation is a process of the removal of earth to create a trench or cavity in the earth's surface. As trenches are dug, the ground surrounding the excavation becomes unstable and can collapse, this can cause serious injury even in a shallow trench. The employees who enter excavations are required to receive excavations training. Looking to the needs of excavations safety training Hazwoper 8 Hour Annual Refresher Course- Excavations was designed.
This course fulfills the requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for eight hours of annual refresher training for workers at hazardous waste sites. This course is especially designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or are potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. Topics of the course include HAZWOPER regulations, hazardous chemicals, safety and health plans, safety hazards, site control, air monitoring, medical surveillance, decontamination, personal protective equipment, and respiratory equipment. The course covers the topics in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
Anybody who has already completed the 40-hour or 24-hour HAZWOPER training can enroll for this course.
- Read and understand OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Use Site Characterization to recognize hazards found in the workplace and measures to be taken to reduce those hazards.
- Better understand the fundamentals of toxicology and how they relate to different types of chemical exposures.
- Establish a Medical Surveillance Program and understand its purpose.
- Identify the uses for PPE i.e. Personal Protective Equipment and how to choose the correct PPE for any situation.
- Know the fundamentals of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and decontamination methods..
- Have a good understanding of potentially hazardous situations involving solvents, corrosives,oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- Understand various considerations in an emergency and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others.
- Hazard Recognition
- Site Characterization, Analysis, and Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Safe Work Practices and PPE
- Chemical Awareness
- Emergency Procedures
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to complete the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.