Osha Accepted Courses
- All OSHA Construction Courses
- All OSHA General Courses
- Cal OSHA Courses
- SPANISH Courses
Hazwoper 50 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 41.5 Hour $350
Hazwoper 44 Hour $400.00
Hazwoper 40 Hour $349.00
Hazwoper 24 Hour $199.95
Hazwoper 8 Hour $39.95
OSHA 10 HourGeneral Industry $89.00Construction Industry $89Study Guide $135.00
OSHA 30 HourGeneral Industry $189.00Construction Industry $189Study Guide $259.00
- Earn an OSHA-DOL 10 or 30 Hour Card.
- Self-Paced / Train at your own convenience.
- Months to complete course of study.
- OSHA recommended for new employee orientation.
- Training Records archived/ Available upon request.
Hazwoper 8 Hour Refresher Study Guide
EVERYDAY discounted price!
Study guide directs the students step by step in an effective way so that they can acquire all the necessary knowledge, remember them and use them properly at the right time. Now, the new HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher Study Guide is prepared to make you pass the 8-hour HAZWOPER refresher course. You can get both the course and the study guide in one complete package at an affordable rate.
HAZWOPER 8 Hour Annual Refresher Course has been made to help the workers identify, reduce and eliminate hazards with the changing technologies and rules. The course meets the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
This course provides training for general site workers who are involved in removing hazardous wastes or who are exposed to or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. This course covers the topics of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
The workers who have already completed the 40-hour or 24-hour HAZWOPER training course, can only enroll for this course.
- To understand OSHA regulations and requirements.
- To identify hazards in the workplace and to minimize hazards by using Site Characterization.
- To understand better the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- To develop programs on Medical Surveillance and understand its purpose.
- To choose and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for a situation.
- To understand the principles and levels of decontamination and decontamination methods.
- To understand potentially hazardous situations that involve corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- To understand emergency considerations and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others.
- Overview of Regulation
- Recognition of Hazard
- Site Characterization, Analysis, and Control
- Medical Surveillance
- PPE and Safe Work Practices
- Chemical Awareness
- Emergency Procedures
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.